In Office Job Opening, Lansing
- Are you a experienced at keeping track of customers, potential customers, managers and field employees?
- Can you organize, prioritize and Problem Solve?
- Have you used a CRM to ensure all customer information is captured and followed up on?
- Do you enjoy puzzles and work until they are solved?
- Do you have tenacious follow up skills and always get back to your customers?
- Can you do basic math and calculate dollars per hour, percent discounts and travel time?
- Do you believe and have experience in providing internal and external service that turns the team and customers into raving fans?
- Do you have mad phone & written communication skills?
- Can you craft a professional email with correct spelling and grammar?
- Do you have mid-level MS Excel, Word and Outlook experience?
- Do you have a basic understanding of the towns and cities around mid-Michigan?
- And just so we are totally cliché-are you a self-directed self-starter who is always thinking about the next task, the next day, the next month, the next quarter and the next goal to knock down?
- Do you have a 2-year degree or equivalent experience in a business related field?
- We work normal business hours but can be somewhat flexible and accommodating of an individual’s needs, even in our peak season. We are based in Lansing.
Pay for this position will likely be between $16 and $18 per hour, depending on experience, education and work history. We are a smaller, family owned company so each person’s contributions matter. We depend on each person’s skills, commitment, and effort. We need hard working, enthusiastic, dependable, clean cut, dedicated, honest individuals who want to use their skills to help themselves continually grow as individuals and the company as well.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Principal Dental Insurance
- Principal Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vision Reimbursement
- Tuition payments
- Gym membership
- Paid vacations and paid holidays
- Family Friendly – No evenings, No Sundays
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
- Please look at our website. See what kind of company we are.
- Think about why you would like to be considered for this position. If you are randomly applying to 100 other jobs, please don’t apply here, we would not be a good fit.
- Write a cover letter with your resume. Please ask questions in your letter.
- In your cover letter please explain why you believe you would be a good fit for working at Great Lakes Window Cleaning. Please send your resume and cover letter, and anything else you would like us to know about you to:Ron Zeiter at: OfficeJob@glwc.biz.
Come Grow with Us!
*Benefits: Of course, like all other businesses, our benefits programs are subject to change from time to time to keep pace with changes in the marketplace, new features, cost adjustments, and other factors, including employee classification. The summaries of each benefit plan on this document are meant as a source of general information and are not all-inclusive. Please review the insurance policies, plan documents, and other literature for more details or contact Damon Atlee. In the event of conflict between a benefit summary or handbook policy, the official plan documents will prevail. Also, Great Lakes Window Cleaning’s contributions toward insurance, along with other features, are subject to change at any time, with or without notice. Benefits may also be discontinued at any time, with or without notice.