- Do you have Professional Window Cleaning Experience? If not Click Here
- Would you like a long term stable position? Our technicians have 8 years of experience on average with us, some over 20 years. Generally we work year-round.
- Would you like to work for a company that appreciates your talents and rewards you for them?
- Does Window Cleaning fit your life style and something that you enjoy doing?
- Would you like to continue you career at Michigan’s Premier window cleaning service provider?
Great Lakes Window Cleaning would like to meet you, Let’s Talk!
For nearly 40 years Great Lakes Window Cleaning has been one of Lansing’s premier service providers. It’s something we are proud of and we are looking forward to continuing that level of service as we expand throughout lower Michigan. As family-owned company, we appreciate how each of our employees uses their unique strengths to contribute to the success of our team. If you look at our website you will see how hundreds of our customers have expressed their appreciation and meet our current team members.
We are looking for Experienced Window Cleaners who want to continue their Career in the window cleaning industry.
Is this the type of company you would like to continue your career and grow with?
- Full Employee Benefits and protections, this is NOT a sub-contract position.
- All tools, equipment, and uniforms provided
- Most Experienced Window Cleaners are earning between $30,000 and $50,000+ per year..
- Personal Production and Year-end Bonuses and Commissions possible.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance
- Principal Dental Insurance
- Vision reimbursement
- Gym memberships
- Paid Holidays and up to 12 days Paid Vacation
- Year-round work
- Sales commission for new sales paid weekly
- Family Friendly hours, we believe in work/life balance – evenings or Sundays are very, very, very rare, some flexibility in scheduling.
- Mileage reimbursement for personal vehicle use.
- Respectful environment
- Excellent reputation in the community
- A smoke and drug free lifestyle — we are a drug free workplace; that means if you choose to use tobacco or marijuana; please do not apply.
- The physical stamina to work outside
- Basic math & reading ability
- A reliable car or truck to work from; we reimburse mileage
- A valid driver’s license
- Professional grooming standards (our customers care so we care)
- Ladder work up to 24 feet
- Willingness to learn to become a licensed lift operator
- Willingness to learn how use water fed pole systems
Call 517/482-4040 ext. 562 or email: Job@GLWC.biz
One-On-One Interviews; Tuesdays, No Appointment Required
At our Lansing Office:
*Benefits: Of course, like all other businesses, our benefits programs are subject to change from time to time to keep pace with changes in the marketplace, new features, cost adjustments, and other factors, including employee classification. The summaries of each benefit plan on this document are meant as a source of general information and are not all-inclusive. Please review the insurance policies, plan documents, and other literature for more details or contact Damon Atlee. In the event of conflict between a benefit summary or handbook policy, the official plan documents will prevail. Also, Great Lakes Window Cleaning’s contributions toward insurance, along with other features, are subject to change at any time, with or without notice. Benefits may also be discontinued at any time, with or without notice.