All Hiring Has Been Suspended
Sales & Marketing Director – Flex Schedule!
Window Cleaning Services Provider – Lansing, MI
Summary: $40.00/hour for an average of 20 hours per week (approx. $40,000/year) plus performance bonuses. We expect a strong performer can earn between $50,000 – $60,000 working 20 hours per week. Medical benefits may be available for the right candidate.
About the Company: We are a Lansing-based window cleaning service company that has been the leader in the region for nearly 40 years. We are family owned and employ approximately 25 people comprised of a few key office positions and the rest are field technicians. We have revenue consistently in the seven-figures annually and thousands of customers, 90% of whom are loyal and recurring clients. From government, institutional, to small business, home owners and small storefronts. 80% is B2B and we have now chosen to grow in specific segments of institutional and large commercial work.
We have this point without a B2B sales expert. We are looking for someone with professional sales experience who isn’t afraid to knock on doors and close large accounts. Ideally this person has a quality network of decision makers and a passion to grow and leverage that network.
75% of our staff is 5 years or more tenure with us, some over 30 years! We are an engaged and very competent group. And we are profitable.
Flex Schedule: While it’s not the norm, we sincerely want the right candidate to earn great money working 20 hours per week, or 80 hours per month. If you have a lifestyle where you need certain days off each week, or mornings with a child, evenings to care for a senior, or a hobby you want to indulge in, this is the place for you. We simply need you to adhere to the schedule we agree upon and perform well. Together we can create a wonderful work/life balance for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the leadership team in establishing goals and budgets.
- Revise internal processes to aid in retention of existing clients.
- Establish relationships with existing large clients and mine for additional growth opportunities.
- Open new doors with new client opportunities, sell the value proposition and close deals.
- Oversee print & social media marketing strategy. Offer suggestions for website revisions.
- Work with field technicians. Give them scripts to utilize in the field to close business while in the community. They have the ability to land business and need to be taught and inspired to do so.
- Assist with in-office efficiencies, work flow and organization.
- Be a positive influence in our organization by driving fun and results.
- High School diploma required. Two or four year degree preferred.
- Prior experience as a sales and marketing leader.
- Access to reliable transportation and valid, unrestricted driver’s license.
- The ability and willingness to learn a new industry.
- The desire to innovate new ideas.
- A passion to train others.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume via e-mail to Position@GLWC.biz